Shady Beach

Comments

  1. Welcome back Ray! I saw where you mentioned you took a break. I think that is good to take plenty of breaks. The creative process takes a lot of out of a person. Let it flow when it does, but never force it. It is never satisfying for the creator when the work is forced. This week you have posted some more greats. So many colorful ones, and I am especially drawn to "Reparation." there is something special about it. The "Shady Beach" says "Come Here!" to me. It is such a beautiful beach background, and right now as we are melting down here, the idea of shade is very much a turn on. HA! Thanks for sharing your work. I enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's melting here too! I also thought it seemed cool and relaxing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts